The Manual Swing is a versatile arm to mount on a wheelchair. With this arm, devices such as chin joysticks can be positioned to drive, and the arm can be moved upwards or sideways whenever needed.
- Designed for the use of a chin control system, but it can also be mounted and used for the attachment of small and lightweight communication tools to the wheelchair, such as smartphone or tablet. The maximum weight is 500 gr on a maximum distance of 65 cm
- The Manual Swing can swing away in several directions (up-down / left-right), depending on the mounting
- The arm is attached to the rear of the wheelchair's backrest. For easy mounting, mo-vis proposes the Manual Swing bundle, which includes a Quick-to-Mount (Q2M) Universal Clamp. The bundle also includes various Quick-to-mount (Q2M) dogbone components, to position the Swing correctly for each user.
- The package includes two separate rods in C or S shape for mounting a joystick or other device.
- Different types of joysticks or devices can easily be mounted on the mounting arm through the Quick-to-mount (Q2M) system.
P001-21 Manual Swing right arm
For installation at the right side of the wheelchair
P001-22 Manual Swing right arm bundle
For installation at the right side of the wheelchair - includes Manual Swing mounting set
P001-23 Manual Swing left arm
For installation at the left side of the wheelchair
P001-24 Manual Swing left arm bundle
For installation at the left side of the wheelchair - includes Manual Swing mounting set