- Extremely sensitive joystick: only 8.5 gr of force required, travel of 3.3 mm
- Joystick can be controlled by finger, chin, lips...
- Due to the high sensitivity, mainly to be used by people with neuromuscular diseases (Muscular Dystrophies, SMA, ALS...)
- Small, ergonomic and durable design for easy use and maintenance
- Supplied with two different handles (ball and cup) and with Q2M Rod and Clamp for mounting
- Separate interface with two ports for 3.5 mm jack input switches (on/off wheelchair, modes)
P002-51 Micro Joystick Omni
This joystick has an Omni cable with SUB D9 connector
P002-52 Micro Joystick R-net
This joystick has an R-net bus cable
Add more intelligence
There is a mini USB connection in the interface to connect the Micro Joystick to the mo-vis Configurator and add more intelligence. Interesting features are the Road Compensation and the Tilt Setting.
Download the configurator here.
The mo-vis joysticks are available in two versions:
- R-net version with R-net bus cable
- Omni version with SUB D9 connector. This can be used to connect the mo-vis joystick directly to the Omni(2) Interface of Curtiss-Wright. But you can also connect the Omni joystick to other interfaces for compatibility with Dynamic Controls (DX, LiNX) and Curtis Instruments (Q-Logic).
Take a look at this overview to learn more about the compatibility of our joysticks.
Download our technical guides: