The Heavy Duty Joystick is a joystick module which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics to control the wheelchair functions. It is a large format, extremely durable, proportional joystick for all-round heavy duty use. It can be used as a hand or foot operated joystick. It has been developed for users with excessive force (spasticity, dystonia...).
- Fully proportional with increased throw and force (40 mm - ca. 650 gr)
- Built in a compact-housing, with 2 3.5 mm jacks for switch input: (red) on/off power wheelchair - (yellow) mode of the power wheelchair
- Fully adjustable to individual possibilities and needs with well-though out electronics (mini USB connection)
- Compatible with multiple types of wheelchair electronics
- Has a LED light on the interface which will start to flash green in case of error or orange in case of active tilt
There is also a Heavy Duty Kit available to turn a standard R-net joystick, standard Curtis joystick or R-net CJSM2 joystick into a Heavy Duty Joystick.
P002-73 Heavy Duty Joystick Omni
This joystick has an Omni cable with SUB D9 connector
P002-77 Heavy Duty Joystick R-net
This joystick has an R-net bus cable
M002-24 Heavy Duty Kit for R-net (Standard)
M002-44 Heavy Duty Kit for R-net (CJSM2)
M002-40 Heavy Duty Kit for Curtis (Standard)
Add more intelligence
There is a mini USB connection in the interface to connect the Heavy Duty Joystick to the mo-vis configurator and add additional intelligence.
Interesting features are Road Compensation and Tilt Setting.
Download the Configurator here.
The mo-vis joysticks are available in two versions:
- R-net version with R-net bus cable
- Omni version with SUB D9 connector. This can be used to connect the mo-vis joystick directly to the Omni(2) Interface of Curtiss Wright. But you can also connect the Omni joystick with another interface for compatibility with DX, LiNX and Curtis.
Take a look at the overview to learn more about the compatibility of our joysticks.
Download our technical guides: